Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Challenge #4 and Winner Of #3

Well here we are at Challenge #4. I can't believe it. We had such a great turnout on the last challenge. Thank you so much! It was so difficult for us to pick winners but here goes...


First Place goes to... #9 Kim

Please email me so we can get you your wonderful prize and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar!

Top 3 are...
#19 Emma
#14 Elizabeth
#23 Katie
Congrats and don't forget your badges too!


The sentiment for Challenge #4 is "Hello Friend". Remember the only rule is you must use that exact phrase on your card. You can add to it if you want as long as the words "Hello Friend" are also there.


We are so lucky for this challenge to have Soft Pencil for our sponsor. They have the most adorable images and they are so versatile as you'll see from the beautiful work of the DT. The winner will receive a $10 voucher to spend in their store.

Here is a little something from Elizabeth...
""Hello everyone! my name is Elizabeth Pujalka and I´m the illustrator and designer behind Softpencil - Digital Stamps, home of Michu and his lovely friends, where you can find cute illustrations for your crafting needs. I invite you to know my whimsical world plenty of gorgeous characters and to enjoy creating with them! Happy digi-stamping!!!"

Here are a couple more Word Art Digis for you. Nothing fancy as I am still learning.


And now the wonderful creations from the DT!





Suzanne from Just Love Stamping









Audrey from Aud Cards






Thanks for stopping by and we can't wait to see your creations!






This challenge goes on until Tuesday, June 22 and the winners will be announced on Thursday, June 24 with the next challenge.

9 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

This was a fun project. I made about 3 or 4 hello friends with this project today, but I entered the challenge with the one I liked the best. LOVE all the DT samples!

Unknown said...

Great Job DT team.. You all did an awesome job. I had a lot of fun with the project.

Elizabeth P said...

WOW!!!! the DT girls have made amazing projects! they´re all very beautiful! I´m really glad to sponsor this challenge ;)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Thanks for the free "hello friend" and a really fun challenge!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Great challenge
Well done DT team
xx

Emma and Susan said...

Love entering your challenge, there's always room for a good sentiment on a card!!
Love Susan
xxx

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi
Thank you for a wonderful challenge.
I was able to use those words on my design.
Had fun :)
Hugs
Lisa

Emma and Susan said...

Thankyou for another great challenge, I love adding your sentiments to my cards!!!
Thankyou for choosing me in the top 3 for the last challenge- I was so chuffed!!
Love and hugs
Emma
xxx

Ruthie said...

OH COME ON!!!! How did I manage to enter myself???? DOH! Ruthiex